Aug 14, 2006

Soon to be parents.....


OK, I know that I am really pregnant but it is really hitting me all of a sudden. Today was my last day at work until I have Greyson. I couldn't make it another day working up patients. I was starting to feel like I should be the patient instead of them, LOL. I am getting excited about next Thursday's appointments with my Dr's. It feels good and scary to know as soon as next week I am going to know when Greyson is coming into this world. I have been loading up on diapers and everything I can think of. I had another Non Stress Test again today and he is still quite content in there, moving around like he's never going to come out. I have news for him. What will I do with myself tomorrow? I don't have to go to work. Shall I take me time? Clean a little? I wonder what I will do the next week and a 1/2???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting to the nesting phase yet? You should take a walk - that should help him move along! Take it easy, girl...if I were in that cozy, warm jacuzzi, I wouldn't want to come out either!

Great picture of you and Carlos. Do you know that I STILL have not met him!?

AliciaDawn said...

You kinda live far away from us now Rach, LOL. Will you ever move back to Missouri, you think?

Anonymous said...

I know, but you were married before I left. We just never got together.

I don't know about us moving back any time soon, but our goal is to retire in Missouri. He should be able to retire at the age of 42, so just 12 years left. Can you imagine that....you and I would each have a 12 year old!!! AHHHHHHH

AliciaDawn said...

Yeah that sounds scary!!! We won't rush that one OK.

Amanda Noel said...

Hey girl,
Take some "me" time. It might be the last time in a LONG time you can do that. Spend some time with Carlos alone...
Just relax and enjoy yourself. I can't wait to see pics of Greyson! Don't forget to post!

AliciaDawn said...

You know I will be posting about this little man!!! I can't wait to!

Anonymous said...

Look at you getting all creative and knowledgable with your site! :-) You so good!

So - do tell more! I can't believe you're going to have your baby next week!!! YIPPEE!!!