Aug 3, 2006

6 lbs 6 oz.


That's what Greyson weighed today at my Dr's appointment. I had an ultrasound but it was a boring one, as you couldn't see his face really good. So, what did I do? YEP, I went and paid for another 3D today. I figure I may not ever be pregnant again, so why not??? So, here he is and I am finding it harder and harder to wait to hold him because he is so beautiful!! This was the 3rd 3D ultrasound I have done at this place and he always had his feet in his face and I never got a good view of him. Well, this time he was proud to show off his papa's lips and nose! Aren't they beautiful??? You guys have I told how much I love this little man already, and I haven't even met him!!! I had another Non Stress Test again today, he is doing well. I did find out he is head down and in position, so you never know he could come anytime, I wouldn't mind. I am working 2 more weeks then I am going to try to chill a week or so before he gets here so Mommy can have her time. I have to get his car seat in the car still. I have some clothes packed for him in my hospital bag....I am ready to go!!! Anyway, try not to get your screen wet from trying to kiss his lips....awwwww!

No comments: