Aug 18, 2006

Calhoun County Peaches


One of my cravings during pregnancy has been these Calhoun County peaches. I have been eating them up like I'll never find another one. I love them. This morning with my bagel I decided I'd eat a peach with it. So, I washed it off and dried it. I saw a bruised spot so I cut it off and took about 3 bites only to find a worm that was white squirming around in there. Ackkkk! I couldn't spit it out fast enough. I thought I was going to PUKE! Oh my gosh!!! Just thought I'd share my morning with you all. I'm not wanting that kind of protein with my breakfast.......YUCK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had cravings for healthy foods! Those do look good, though! As for the worm - yeah, I could do without that!

AliciaDawn said...

Believe me all of my cravings have been bad, except the peaches. Now I have to resort to the bad foods since the peaches won't work anymore. Thank God I'm almost done huh?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, girl - you're getting down to the wire. How are you doing?

AliciaDawn said...

I am tired of having swollen feet, legs, all of it. I know it will be over with soon. I need to clean my house and finish up with things before he gets here. I keep praying for the nesting stage, but it hasn't come yet, LOL

Anonymous said...

awww - you poor thing. I bet you're SOOO ready to have it all done! You've been one heck of a trooper, though! Don't worry about the house and the nesting...it will come. :-)