Aug 25, 2006

Am I really ready for this?



Of course I am, I am sooo ready to meet the little dude that keeps kicking me and scratching my bladder, LOL. I'm ready to get his head off my pelvic bone that's for sure. This morning I was up at 6 am getting the final things done before I have to be at the hospital at 10. Last night I actually got a pretty good night of sleep. Carlos went and slept on the couch because he was snorning as soon as he hit the bed. I wasn't able to fall asleep like that, so his butt slept on the couch. He's been doing that a lot lately since I've been so uncomfortable at night. But, it wasn't bad. I will say though that the acid reflux/heartburn has been the worst ever the past 2 days, I hope that goes away soon. And my legs are super swollen. I HATE THAT TOO, THEY FEEL LIKE BALLOONS. OK, I must end this here and get the last of Greyson's things washed so I don't have to get it done when I bring my little man home!! Thanks to anyone who has followed my journey of pregnancy. Today is my son's birthday August 25, 2006!!! WAAAAA HOOOOOO!!!
Here are my final belly shots, and man are they awful. I look like a truck hit me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what time Greyson was born today, but at 1:35 my time (12:35 your time) I got little butterflies in my stomach! It could have been lunch, but who knows! Congratulations, mommy! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all your stories!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what time Greyson was born today, but at 1:35 my time (12:35 your time) I got little butterflies in my stomach! It could have been lunch, but who knows! Congratulations, mommy! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all your stories!