May 29, 2010

Very Thankful to Rachel and JD

We made it home safe from North Carolina. Something we were looking forward to so much, came and went too fast! Greyson absolutely LOVED his first airplane ride, all went smoothly. We got to see the Army base that JD works at. I was impressed with all the humongous airplanes, oh yeah and the hot military men every where you look. I couldn't believe how many there were. I have been clueless about military life.

The best part about our trip was going to Carolina Beach, what a beautiful place! Our kids had a blast. Rachel let me sit on the beach alone the morning we left and I really enjoyed it. I spent some time with God that morning, just praising Him and thanking Him. What a gorgeous place to be. Our weather was perfect, not too hot or cool. I hope we can do this again some day!

Thanks so much Rachel and JD for opening up your home to us and letting us share it with you for a week. We really enjoyed the time we spent with you guys.









post signature

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

awwww...you're so sweet, Alicia! I had hoped for more time for you at the beach! Next time come and leave Greyson and I'll give you the keys to the Swagger Van and you can go spend DAYS with God! :-D