Jun 14, 2010



OK, so I'm at work thinking about what to do for dinner. I decided to google some easy meals. I came across this great blog and decided to try the first meal on there. It's called Crunchy Baked Tilapia and it couldn't have been any easier. I took a picture of how mine looked and also copied the ingredients and directions. My hubby must of LOVED it too, he went back for seconds.

Ingredients:
3 fillets of Tilapia
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter, cut into small slices
3/4 tsp garlic salt
Freshly ground pepper
dried parsley
1 fresh lemon or 2 TBSP lemon juice
12 Ritz crackers, crushed (I used whole wheat.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Spray baking dish with nonstick spray. (I usually use a 9x13 glass baking dish for this recipe.) Drizzle each fillet with olive oil.

Sprinkle each fillet with 1/4 tsp garlic salt and freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle parsley on top of each fillet and then top with crushed Ritz crackers. I used 4 crackers per fillet. Squeeze lemon over fish or drizzle lemon juice over top. Top with butter dabs and place in preheated oven.

Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees, or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork





post signature

No comments: