May 13, 2010

Taking him on his first airplane

I am so excited and scared all at the same time that Greyson will be flying for the first time in a few days. We are going to North Carolina to visit some friends. It's coming up so fast and I have nothing ready. I can't find my camera, don't make me go buy a new one..haha. The forecast is showing thunderstorms every single day we are there, but I am past being sad about that. I am just excited about the trip and feel blessed to be able to go. I can't wait to see Greyson's face just seeing the airplane. I have been told to make sure he's chewing bubble gum for his ears. When I was a kid I hated that about flying. Mom and I used to go to Chicago a lot to visit some friends. I will be sure to post about it when we get back from our trip.


post signature

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY!! Can't wait! The flight will be easier than you think and over before you know it!

See y'all soon!