Jul 2, 2008

So many funny memories....

The other day I was at my niece's ball game and ran into an old friend's brother. I was so excited to see him. I think I game him the biggest bear hug. His sister Jessica or as I called her Jesse, was a huge part of my life growing up. Jesse and her family moved in across the street from us on Howell street when we were just young girls. Her and I have so many funny memories from those days. The last I heard she was in Chicago. I had kind of given up on hearing from her again. But that changed when I saw her brother at the game. I got her email address from her brother and we are exchanging emails now. We are sharing old memories and they are hilarious. Stuff that I totally forgot about is being brought up. Good times, good times. Anyway, She just sent me these pictures that I didn't even know she had. It gave me the best feeling inside to know that she is back in my life! Here's to so many more years of being awesome friends Jesse! I love ya sister!










3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Those are the sweetest clothes ever! Alicia, if I can please borrow the jams? And, Charlie Brown called, said he wants his shirt back.

AliciaDawn said...

Rachel, you have me snorting..

Cindy said...

That is so cool! Love the pics.