Jul 20, 2008

Hormones are already raging...

Poor Carlos and Greyson. I have been such a big b#tch. That should be capitalized for sure. The house is a mess and it's everyone elses fault. I can smell the trash a mile away. Carlos is cooking some pork ribs and I think I may go throw up from the stench it's throwing off. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday the 24th to get blood work done. When I was first pregnant with Greyson my progesterone level was low and I had to take progesterone pills. A huge part of me wants a girl because I already have a boy. But, then I have all of Greyson's things and wouldn't have much shopping to do. If God is smart he will give me a boy so I am not out buying too many frilly things.....that would be bad for our checking account. We be broke all the time.

No comments: