Nov 25, 2007

I'm having a pity party today...

And I said I wouldn't. I almost hate birthdays. They aren't fun at all to me. Today I have gotten a call from my Mom and that's it. That's not normal. Normally, both of my sisters would have already called and left me a long message with a silly Happy Birthday song. But, not yet and it's 12:00. I have been scrubbing my tubs and toilets and kitchen all morning. I know I need to get over myself. There are a lot of people that don't get birthdays because their life was cut short. I know I need to be thankful for being here and being a Mommy and a wife. So, I will just need to get over myself.



Happy Birthday to me!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Not that you were waiting for me, but I have to confess....I forgot to send a birthday card this year. Please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease forgive me!!

I hope the rest of your day has gone better!

LOVE YOU!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AliciaDawn said...

I wasn't waiting for you. I am over myself now, LOL. Thanks Rachel!