Nov 1, 2007

How do you stay out of the candy?????

I wish the candy that Greyson got last night had a lock on the bag. I can't stay out of it, DANGIT! Last night we had a really fun night. We went to Aunt Tam's and trick or treated. Greyson had his Shrek costume to wear last night but I got over to my sister's house to pick him up and this is what he looked like. I almost died laughing. I thought he was so pretty, LOL.



This is Kylie's Christmas dress from when she was like 2 years old, she's now 8. Then Tam put a pretty black wig on him.....yikes, LOL



Anyway, we walked around Tami's neighborhood and went trick or treating. It was pretty nice out. I can remember some really cold Halloweens, the kids had it good this year.




Let the countdown begin. Only a month and a half till Christmas!

No comments: