Nov 24, 2007

Black Friday...



The busiest shopping day of the year. Tami and I go every single year and fight the crowd to get in the doors. This year we had nothing that we had to have so we just went to Walmart in Wentzville which is a 24hr one and you can come inside. You just can't buy anything until the sale starts. So, this year we didn't stand out in the freezing cold. That's a first and I liked it a lot more that way. I think I got Greyson's Christmas out of the way. I got him about 5 things.







Thanksgiving went really well also. I always have a good time when I am with my whole family. It's a comedy hour all night long. If that makes sense...it does to me and that's all that matters, LOL. Today Carlos and I ate leftovers from Thanksgiving and it tasted just as good! Yum,we had sweet potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn cake casserole, mashed potatoes, scalloped corn, rolls and of course pumpkin pie. Greyson got a birthday present that Aunt Tess was waiting for since August. It was on back order. It's a John Deer Tracker...and he loves it.


1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

oh my gosh, how FUN!!! That's one thing I miss here, is family to do all those things with!!