May 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Cher...........




Yesterday was Cher's 35th birthday. She was depressed about it at first. But, we all went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and I think she was happy just because Greyson was there. No one cares to see me anymore, LOL. They all fight over him. Which is nice because then Mommy gets a break. Have you ever been to Texas Roadhouse? YUMM!!!! They have the best rolls with Cinnamon butter. Carlos could eat just that for his meal, no kidding.

Well, Greyson's boo boo is looking better every day. It's hardly bruised anymore and the sore is getting smaller! He doesn't even act like it's there. But, I will be glad when it's completely gone. You notice I haven't been real anxious to take pictures lately because of that.

Cinco De Mayo is today and we don't do anything for it. You know, I'm not even sure why it's celebrated by Americans anyways. I'll just stay safe at home.

Finally, the sun came back out today. I hate how humid it's been, especially when it's cloudy. But, now that the sun is out, it just seems nicer. I think we had like 4 rainy days in a row. Talk about depressing. Every morning I'd drive to work and just want to turn around and go back to bed from the dreariness.

No comments: