May 1, 2007

Bad Mommy....

This morning I called into work b/c Greyson has pink eye, so I called his babysitter to tell her he wasn't coming over. She started talking my ear off and I wasn't thinking 100% in Mommy mode and I went to get him out of his highchair and realized he needed more water in his sippy cup. I took his tray off and THEN got the water. OK, yes, I deserve some DUMB points. He fell out of the chair and hurt his nose and under his eye. So, I took him to the ER, nothings broken just looks horrible. So, not only dies he have pink eye in BOTH eyes, he has this hurt nose too. So, I just wanted to show you some pictures of my sweet lil man. I feel awful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he looks entirely too happy to just have fallen off that chair.

And, as I have heard, that is just one of MANY mistakes you'll make as a parent. Now you can't say you've never done anything careless. :-)

Glad he's doing well!