May 31, 2007

9 Month Doctors Visit..

Well, today Greyson had his 9 month appt. He is 22lbs and 29 inches long.....Go Lorelai you already passed him up. He likes taller girls like his daddy, LOL. He is in the 75th percentile for everything which the DR. said was perfect. He is working on his 8th tooth and is almost crawling. He is definitely trying hard. I realized that my floors need to be much cleaner though, as he was picking every little piece of lent up and putting it in his mouth. The worst thing he has picked up and put in his mouth is the dogs rawhide.....yes I know disgusting. Carlos about crapped himself, and I thought he was going to kill me. Like I handed it to Greyson to play with....geez....hahahahaa. Anyway, Greyson is eating all table food with his formula, no jarred baby food anymore. I was told by the DR. to take his bumper pad out of his bed? I didn't ask why, but I wonder. I asked if he could have stuffed animals and little pillows (he already does) in his bed, she said no. She said it's because he may try to step on them to get out of his crib. Oh my,let the fun begin!

His birthday is August 25th and we are trying to decide what kind of celebration we will do, simple or go all out. Just not sure yet. Anyway, here is a video of him the other day playing on the kitchen floor...army crawling!! The 2nd video is boring. It's just of him playing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my GOSH, I can't handle it! I love his crawling! How fun is Greyson!!!!

by the way - I TOTALLY need a camera like yours - ours putzed out. :-( Where did you get yours?

AliciaDawn said...

It's a Kodak Easyshare. I love it. I got mine at Walmart, I think. I've had it for about 2-3 yrs, and I still really like it.
I bought my Mom one off ebay for her birthday last year (same camera) for 1/2 the price.