Nov 10, 2006

The Papasan



This thing is a lifesaver. I bought this last night because I started taking Greyson to the sitter and I want to bring a swing to her house for him. Well, I decided I wanted a really nice one for home and I would bring the one from home to the sitter. It was the best decision I have ever made. This is the Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing. It knocks Greyson out!



It swings side to side or back and forth and plays the coolest music while butterflies and birdies fly around. He won't fall asleep unless I am holding him, well not anymore! He sits in this thing and falls asleep!! Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE holding Greyson. But, it's nice to be able to put him in this and get stuff done. I might actually have time to do things!!! So, this is my recommendation for a great swing. Sometimes you will try anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will SO remember this!