Nov 27, 2006

Goodbye Thanksgiving, Hello Christmas!



Well, Thanksgiving is over and done and I am sure I am a few pounds heavier because of it. With Christmas coming up I am excited about spending more time with my family. I really can't wait until next year when Greyson is a little older. It will be much more fun to hand him a present then.






I am back to work and things are going well so far. It's nice to have that structure back in my life except I miss my little buddy while I'm there. Right now he's loving his little gym and is trying to touch all of the things on there. It's so cute to watch. I am looking forward to the giggling that will start in the next month. That is going to be worth a million bucks for sure. We are loving him so much that we are already planning the next little one. We will probably start trying again in April of 2008. So, I am gonna enjoy him right now.

This weekend we ( me, Carlos, Tina and Brad) went to Kansas City for my 31st birthday. We had a great time. We went to this little bar called the Peanut. They had the best wings. And the city was so beautiful all lit up for Christmas. Tina is almost as crazy as me, ALMOST! She's so funny. That's her and I below.






I will stop rambling for now! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: