Nov 11, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I am VERY thankful for my gorgeous baby boy that God gave me. He couldn't have made him anymore perfect. Prayer must really work! I am also thankful for the family that God gave me and wonderful husband who takes great care of his family and is so proud to do it too. Life is short and we all need to stop and realize that it can be taken away so quickly. God has a plan for all of us. I will always cherish the things I have. I love it all!

Just wanted to tell anyone who reads my blog, Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you and yours have a beautiful time together over the holidays.

Don't eat too much like I always do. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great entry, Alicia! And the picture - oh my gosh, I just want to eat Greyson up! How CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great page! You're so good at this! Greyson is getting so big!! Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

SMALLS, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU. YOUR MOMMA SENDS ME ALL THESE PICTURES AND IT JUST MAKES ME SAD THAT I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY. I LOVE YOU PUNKIE, AUNT TAM