Jul 20, 2006

Non Stress Tests


So today I had my first Non Stress Test. I will have them weekly to make sure the baby is doing well in there because I am high risk. It makes me feel good to know that Greyson and I are getting special care. Starting July 31st I will have to have them 2 times a week. They are boring but it's nice to get to hear his little heartbeat that whole time. It also checks to make sure that I'm not having contractions or anything. So, today it was good results. I am glad to see that. His little heart was beating so fast and hard I thought he sounded like he was gonna come on out it was so loud. I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I always look forward to those. Also, he has the hiccups daily now. I let the girls at work feel him with them yesterday. Poor Greyson, I wish I could just give him a glass of water. It's cute though. I try to talk to him whenever he has them so he knows I know what's going on, LOL. Poor baby. As a matter of fact, he has them right this minute. Sorry buddy!

Oh also, St. Louis had some bad storms last night. I was scared. The winds were like non I have ever seen. A lot of damage was done to the St. Louis area. Mom's house had a big tree on top of it when we got back from going out to dinner last night. I was glad she wasn't home during that. Also, we had no electric for about 4 hours. Right now though unfortunately 500,000 people are still going to be without power for the next 3-5 days. It has been 100+ degrees out. This weekend we are supposed to get some relief from the heat. Tonight there are supposed to be storms again. I'm not looking forward to them at all.

No comments: