Jul 26, 2006

34 weeks and......


Oh my gosh , I really didn't think I would ever start getting uncomfortable. Today I had to come home from work because my back is hurting so bad. I came home to go to bed, and I am getting ready to do just that. Then on top of the back pain, my hips are hurting bad, and I feel bruised in my womanly areas, if you know what I mean. The girls at work said I have totally dropped just since working with them yesterday. It makes me realize I have got to get my bag packed for the hospital, so I started making my list last night. I can't think of everything, what do I need?????

Anyway, here is a picture I again took of myself last night, I am so uncomfortable, and can't imagine making it another 5 weeks. Other signs are happening but I won't post about them. Anyway, I will keep you all posted, nighty night for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - it's amazing how the shape of your belly changed in just days! That is crazy! I'm sorry you'er so tired, but I'm glad you're getting closer to meeting your little angel!!