Sep 8, 2011

Catching You Up

Since I last blogged Carlos went to Mexico to become legal and I am excited to say that he is home again since January 21, 2011. He was gone almost 3 months. So for Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas and New Years Eve my husband was gone. Now that it's over with I realize how fast it really all went.

Greyson turned 5 August 25th and is in preschool. He won't get to start school until next year due to his birthday falling so late. He is a smart guy and I am happy to keep him home another year. He's growing up too fast anyway.

One more thing I wanted to share is that Greyson is going to be a big brother in April 2012. Today I had an ultrasound done confirming that it is a viable pregnancy and the heartbeat was a whopping 176!!! GOD IS SO GOOD! My husband is home and legal and we have another 2 feet entering our family next year!!!


post signature

No comments: