Apr 12, 2009

Someone Must've Been A Good Boy

Easter was really fun! I loved watching Greyson get excited! This year he looked forward to the Easter Bunny coming. We went to Aunt Tam and Uncle Chris' house yesterday and hunted for eggs. I took tons of pictures of the hunt, but on Tami's camera....darn. So, not sure when I'll get all of those. We BBQ'd chicken and had pea salad, baked beans, green beans with potatoes and lots of sweets. Before we even got there Greyson fell in the yard and got dirt and grass on his pants...arghhhh. This is what he looked like before we walked out the door to go.

We spent the night at their house and I came home to let the dogs outside and the Easter Bunny had left this basket on the counter for Greyson....awww
When he saw it, he couldn't get to it fast enough. I just loved watching his face. So much fun!

He was checking it out big time. He got some race cars, baseball caps, a bunny ink pen, and tons of fattening candy. I say that because you know who will end up eating most of it.

Aunt Tam and Grammy both had baskets for him loaded with toys and candy. Aunt Tam bought this flute that makes the most beautiful music, can you see me making an annoyed face? Picture it if not.

I am not sure what he was doing here, but I thought he looked cute.

post signature

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

I'm glad y'all had a good Easter. Greyson pretty much SCORED this year, huh!? :-) Great pictures!

AliciaDawn said...

He definitely did score. My rear end is gonna hate it though.