Apr 9, 2009

So far so good!

I thought potty training was going to be miserable, but so far I can handle it. We haven't quite gotten the #2 part down completely but almost. Up until the last two nights he has been going in his pull up or undies. I don't know how anyone could ever want to do cloth diapers. I can't stand cleaning his underoos out after he has an accident. That's hard to do, haha. All in all, he has done a really great job and I am very proud of him.

Easter is this Sunday and Greyson will get less that day because he saw his basket in the back of my car. DARNIT! I tried to hide it even. I got him a basket that had a basketball and a soccer ball. He has been stealing the neighbors basketball and bringing in the house. He loves it! Well anyway, I was putting him in his car seat and he says, "Mom, is that my basketball?" I was like oh crap. I told him that he would get it if he was a good little boy and that the Easter bunny was watching him. That lasted all of 10 minutes and Daddy came home, we gave in. Carlos was like, "He doesn't know the difference between today and Sunday." Sooooooo, he played all night with his basketball in the living room.

Anyway, that's all the boring news I have for now. Have a fantastic Easter! Remember what the day is all about.





post signature

No comments: