Oct 21, 2008

What Daddy is gonna do to Henry

I just found out yesterday that Greyson is afraid of our neighbors blow up cat in their yard. Every morning when we get in the car, Greyson says, "There's Henry!" I have been clueless, and just say, "Yep, now let's get in the car." I never knew what or who he was talking about. A couple of days later Carlos and Greyson are outside and I hear Greyson saying something, but not really sure what he is talking about. He was kicking his leg up in the air like he was kicking someone. Well come to find out, Greyson and Daddy were talking about what Daddy was gonna do to Henry. Henry is what they named him for some strange reason??? But here is what Greyson is saying about it...



I know I shouldn't be laughing about this, I'm not around him. But, it is kinda funny.

No comments: