Oct 16, 2008

Thanks to Daddy..

I am sitting here listening to Greyson scream his head off in his room. Since he was 3 months Greyson has fallen asleep all on his own in his OWN bed...in his OWN room. But the last month or so, Carlos has been taking Greyson to bed with him because he wants to be close to him after working a long day and not spending time with him. Well, the first two nights I was OK with it. But, now I am not OK with it. He will no longer go to bed in his own room. He wants to go ny-night with Daddy. Carlos is sleeping soundly while I am making Greyson cry it out in his own bed. I shouldn't be doing this at 2 yrs old. I know I sound aggravated, I am...but I am trying not to be. I just went in there and his face is beat red, he's jumping up and down and he's dripping in sweat....awwwww. I rocked him to sleep and just when I thought he was sleeping soundly I put him in his bed. He woke up screaming yanking on my shirt. I left the room and he finally fell asleep. I hope this doesn't last long.


On a lighter note, I gave Grey some oreo pudding after dinner last night. I'd say he did a perfect job at giving himself a pudding beard, huh?


No comments: