Sep 4, 2008

When Mommy's away.....

So, today Carlos was off work because it's been raining so hard from this hurricane. He tells me Greyson can stay home with him. I was happy about that. I got to spend an extra minute on the computer checking my emails this morning. As the day goes on, I call a couple of times and see what they are doing. One time they were napping, one time they were eating..or two times they were eating. Anyway, I get home from work and I look at Greyson and about fell on the floor. I've been telling Carlos that Greyson needs another haircut. Well, Daddy took it upon himself to cut it. I have to admit he did a pretty good job. Carlos has never had a haircut by anyone but himself. He cuts his own hair, his brother's hair, and his friend's hair. I never thought Greyson would sit still long enough for him to cut it. He gave him a buzz with a little bit longer bangs. Carlos put some gel in it. Yeah, I am not going to be putting gel in a two year olds hair every morning. He barely lets me change his diaper in the morning he's so tired, let alone put gel in his hair. Oh boy. It is really cute, but his little ears are even bigger.....So here are some pictures. The only way I could get a side picture was by telling him to kiss the cereal box. What do you think? I have a feeling Daddy isn't gonna let me spend $12.00 on a haircut anymore.




No comments: