Sep 30, 2008

October is here!

Today was 66 degrees, sunny and really windy. There was a definite chill in the air, but it felt very refreshing. I got off at 11:30 today and decided to call my great friend Angie from high school up and ask her to go to Pumpkins Galore with the kids. There were so many things for kids to do! I never remember getting to do anything like this when I was young. They got to play in a bouncy house and a huge sand box. There was round, metal pools filled with lots of corn to play in. They had a great time in there. They got to feed the goats. They were a little scared. The food came in an ice cream cone. Those goats were real good at just taking the whole cone from you. They weren't waiting around for us to get the corn mixture out of them...haha. Greyson just stared at them like what the heck is that? Austin (Angie's youngest) and Greyson get along so well. They were in this Fisher Price house pretend cooking for about 30 minutes. I had to peel Greyson out of there. I really need to get one of those. Too bad they are like $250.00. When we got home I put some fall decorations up and lit some of my spice candles..yum. Here are some pictures, of course. I hope everyone has a great October! Welcome Fall! This is most definitely my favorite time of the year!


















1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

What FUN!! I can't believe that goat is totally tight-rope walking!

How cute are the boys!?

I'm jealous. I see your windows are open at your house. It's still almost 100 degrees here. Boo hiss.

Take some pictures of the pretty changing leaves for me, would ya? My dad said they're already almost completely changed!? Umph.