Aug 7, 2008

My Dr's visit

I had my ultrasound today and I was a little concerned but I know it's all in God's hands. At first the tech had a hard time with the vaginal ultrasound. I told her my uterus is tilted so she tried it the normal way on the belly. She did find the sac and I am measuring at 6 weeks and 3 days. That's about a week different than I thought. I was hoping to hear a heartbeat but it was just the sac. So, I have to go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. Hopefully then there will be a fetal pole and a heartbeat. I did get a picture of the ultrasound, but you don't wanna see it. It's so teeny tiny. She had a hard time finding that. Maybe I should lose some weight, then she'd have found it easier...don't get me started. Anyway, I will let you all know in 2 weeks. Obviously if there isn't a fetal pole then, it's not a good pregnancy. So, we shall see. This happened with Greyson too, so that's why I am not going to get upset about it. Have a great weekend.

No comments: