Aug 24, 2008

Baby boy stop growing up so fast..

As I sit here in tears I can't believe my baby boy is turning two tomorrow. It just floors me at how fast his little life is going. We had his birthday party yesterday at Playtime Party Center in Wentzville. It turned out to be a blast. Greyson got to put his handprint on the wall in his party room with his name. That was super cute. They had pizza, cake, ice cream, soda and lots of fun playing the games and riding the rides. Greyson was getting sick of not being able to get the skeeball balls in, so he took matters into his own hands. Then Austin followed. When it was time for Henry the Hippo to come into the room, Greyson started screaming and backing away, so I got no pictures of them together,awww. We had a great day, he got some wonderful presents from everyone. Our house was a disaster when we started opening everything up!

I took the day off tomorrow, Monday to spend with Greyson. I just wanna love on him so much. I know some day he won't want me squeezing on him so tight. OK, I'm crying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREYSON!!! I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER UNDERSTAND!!



















1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Happy Birthday, Greyson! It looks like the party was AWESOME!!!

Miss you guys!