Jun 16, 2008

Today he was buried

As I type this I am wiping away tears that have been building up for days. Today Bud was buried and the thought of that hurts so much. Someone just sent me this poem, that meant so much.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.

I am not there; I did not die.




Bud, I love you brother and I wish I would've have the chance to tell you one more time. I hope you knew that...I know your looking down on me telling me not to cry but I can't help it. You were so young.

♥♥♥ALICIA♥♥♥

No comments: