Jun 12, 2008

Always in my memory

It's crazy how fast someone you know can be taken to Heaven. He was only 33 years old. Today I found out that my first love was found dead in his bed this morning. Ugh, how my heart hurt when I got the news. Bud and I lived on the same street. He was in love with me. I was a prude and he always wanted more. We probably went out and broke up 7 times in one day..haha. But as we got a little older I really fell in love with him. All the girls in school hated me because he didn't want them he wanted me. I wasn't giving him anything but still he wanted me. I remember I broke up with him one day and started going out with a boy named Dennis Maddock like 5 minutes after the break-up. Bud was so upset that he took a picture of Dennis and tape it to his punching bag. He beat the shit out of that picture. My brother was never fond of him, but that was only because Bud thought he was tougher than everybody else. My brother didn't want to see me with anybody when I was younger. Maybe because my Dad died when I was 10 and my brother felt like he had to watch out for me.

As we grew up he and I always laughed about our old times and I saw him at his mom's funeral a couple of years ago. I never in a million years thought he could possibly be next to go to Heaven. I pray that Bud is in Heaven. I am tearing up as I type thought. We all need to know, love and trust God. Because one day it will be our turn to go home. I just pray that Bud is home....



No comments: