Apr 12, 2008

A really awesome day..

Today I sang at the 2 Rivers Womens Retreat at the Embassy Suites in St. Louis. I was so nervous until I remembered it wasn't about me, it was about God. It turned out really good and the retreat was very inspirational! I will definitely attend next years. Now my friend is trying to talk me into joining the worship team at church...hmmmmm..I just may....still thinking about it.

After that was over we had some family time at home. It was really nice. We laughed and played and it just felt so good. Here are some pictures I took. Hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Huse Yo Mama said...

Aww...the pictures are adorable. I'm glad you were able to sing at the women's retreat! And I really hope you get to go next year too!! That's one reason I wish I was back home.

As for the worship team, you know my vote!