Apr 20, 2008

Another great weekend

It started off on Saturday, Greyson and I went to Aunt Cher's house to visit. Greyson had a blast over there playing with Landon and Logans (Cher's grand kids)toys. He played on the trampoline and in their clubhouse outside. He didn't know what to do with himself.




Then today, Carlos went to church with me! I was so excited. I asked him if there was ANYTHING he didn't like or didn't feel comfortable with and he said he loved it all. YAY!

After church we had family time again! It is so nice to spend time with them. I am praying that he will continue to want to go to church. On Mothers Day I will be singing at church! I am excited about that too. I haven't sang at this church so hopefully it will go well.

Hope you had an excellent weekend and have a wonderful week!




No comments: