Feb 23, 2008

Saturday morning..

I have been up since 6:30 thanks to my wonderful son who is like an alarm clock every single day. I got my beautiful Chevy Equinox last night that I was talking about. It's really dreary outside so I will take pictures when it's a little nicer. It had a whopping 4 miles on it when I took it off the lot. I called On Star and registered last night, that was a little weird talking to a girl through my dashboard...haha..but neat at the same time. Carlos isn't in love with a car payment $50.00 more, but he'll eventually get over it. It's million times nicer than my Malibu.

Aunt Tam, Uncle Chris, Uncle Gary, Tavia, and Kylie went to a new place called Playtime and brought Greyson with them. He had a blast. I need to get up there with him. Here are some pictures..there are a couple other ones thrown in there too! Have a great weekend!











No comments: