Feb 21, 2008

BRRRRRRRRRRRR

It is freezing outside. I would say it's about -10 windchill for sure. It's nothing but ice out there on the roads. I went to work at 9 after sitting on the highway for a million years. I get there and almost all the patients canceled out. It's like HELLO..just close the dang office down....geez. Anyway, my poor hubby has been gone for almost 24 hours so Greyson and I had burgers and fries at Aunt Tams house tonight.

I might be getting a new car. I am looking at a Chevy Equinox. They have a $3000.00 rebate on them right now...I'm all about getting something for a lot less! So we shall see. Here is a stock picture of one.




Sorry I haven't posted as often as I was..I have been busy. I still love you all!

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

busy = cafemom

I love that car!!! I hope you can get one!

Anonymous said...

i missed winter until reading about your traveling troubles. thanks for the reality check. :)
PS I need to send you those pics from christmas.
take care!
amanda

Jill T. said...

I've been wondering about you!! Hope you get the car!!

AliciaDawn said...

Look at all my comments!!! Woo hoo! Thanks girls!