Apr 29, 2007

The D day for Greyson




Well, today our baby boy was dedicated at church. It was really neat. Mom didn't know she was in the slideshow, and of course she got all teary eyed. My whole family was there and then afterwards we had a BBQ at Tess and Gary's house. It was so hot though. I didn't want to go outside, a lot of us just hung out in the house. I'm thinking it was in the upper 80's. So, we had Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, devilled eggs, 7 layer salad, baked beans, taco salad, cucumber dip, and brownies. We were all sick after all that. It was soooo yummy. We hardly took any pictures. But here are a few at least in his tux. Awwww, isn't he sweet!

2 comments:

Rachel Huse said...

oh my gosh, I want to EAT him up!!! I'm glad today went well!

AliciaDawn said...

Isn't that hilarious. His tux went over very well, LOL