Apr 18, 2007

4 at the same time?

Greyson has 4 teeth coming in at the same time up top. Doesn't that seem like a lot? What's weird, or maybe I should consider myself lucky, is that he hasn't been crabby! This is all happening so fast. He's getting dedicated in a couple of weeks and when I planned it, it seemed like it was so far away...but it's already almost here. Why does life fly by so fast? I'm going to be planning a one year birthday party in a few months!



He is such a funny lil man. I swear he thinks he's talking in sentences already. On the other hand he won't hold his sippy cup or bottle. He is lazy with a capital L. He knows how to hold it, but he doesn't really want to. He's eating table food now, very mashed up. He's like his Momma, loves bananas. Bath time is a mess. He used to just sit there and let me wash him, but now he has to smack his hands in the water and make me SOAKING wet, HOLY COW! He is rocking on all fours trying to figure out this crawling thing. We're not there yet. I'm not sure I'm ready for all that, I'd have to child proof the house. I will have to anyway, but he needs to slow down and give Momma a break......gosh, LOL. Anyway, we're on the sixth tooth and I'm sure by next week he'll have all of his teeth in, LOL.

Oh and by the way, Tavia said that Uncle Carlos looks like a Chexican in this picture because his eyes being half closed. OOh hoo go Tavia with your jokes, LMAO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My program that is supposed to keep up with my blogs I check is down, apparently. I just randomly checked your site and realized that you've updated twice. I can't believe that Greyson has so many teeth. That is awesome that he's not crabby! i just pray that is how Lorelai handles it!

I can't wait until his dedication...pictures, please!