Mar 23, 2007

Spit-up, boogies, and snot...

all over my shirt. It's really gross looking. I can't wait to take a shower, but Greyson won't take a nap. We're home today because he has had a fever for 2 days. It goes down but never goes away. He seems to be perking up a little. Last night was sad, he wouldn't take his head off my shoulder. It was like it was just too darn heavy to pick it up. So, I just let him lay there all night while I rubbed his back.

Right now he's laying in his crib looking at his mobile in a t-shirt and diaper only. He hasn't had much of an appetite, that's when you know he's sick. My son likes to eat.

I was just thinking that one kid is enough for me. I don't know how anyone could handle 2 kids sick at the same time. I don't think I could do it. One needs you so much, where is the other one gonna sit? On your shoulders? I couldn't do it.

No comments: