Mar 22, 2007

Momma was scared

So I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I decided to check on Greyson. When I check on him, I gently touch his head and put my hand in front of his nose and mouth to make sure he's OK. I'm sure I will stop this soon with him being almost 7 months old. OMG he was ON FIRE. So, I turned on the lights in his room and took his temp. It was 102.7. His little face was BRIGHT RED and he was breathing really fast and weird plus he was moving his feet and hands around. It just freaked me out because I knew this was not like him. Plus, he seems to be finally getting over his cold, so I'm thinking there is no way it's from that, something new must be going on. So, I get Carlos out of Bed, give Greyson some Tylenol and rush to Barnes hospital. In fact I was driving so fast, I drove past it, hehehehe. Carlos was like...uh where are you going, the hospital is back there, LOL. Anyway, they took x-rays of Greyson's chest and he checked out good. They said that he probably got a fever from the Bronchialitis. So, we're not quite through with it obviously. We got home at 3am. I am off today, and poor Carlos was not. I love him.....poor hubby.

I am so glad this was nothing serious, I have learned not to run to the hospital for a fever, and to slow down or I won't find the hospital....hahahaha.

No comments: