Sep 13, 2006

Little Fussy Butt Greyson





I have had a really tough last 2 days with Greyson not wanting to fall asleep. He acts like he wants to fall asleep so I give him his paci and he takes it for about 1 minute then it falls out. Then when I try to give it to him again he looks like he's looking for it. He just keeps moving his mouth like it's not in there. I am soooo tired and just would LOVE a FULL night of sleep again. That would be a dream come true. When does this stop? I swaddle him and he tugs and tugs until he gets out. But this time all he could get out was 1 foot, LOL. I made sure to put some pictures on here. He is adorable and I love him to death but man I am stressing out from being sooo tired. I feel like he wants me to hold him 24 hours a day. I have been getting like 4 hours of sleep each night and I am suffering some crabbiness because of it. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember...as with everything with parenting, "this too shall pass." I don't know if that helps, but it sounded good when my girlfriend told it to me. You can get through this. You will get through this. And when you do, you'll be sleeping soundly for at least 6 hours. :-)

okay, now don't forget to tell me all of in about five months, okay?

AliciaDawn said...

He did sooo good last night. I was so proud of him!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD!!!!! I'm glad to hear it!

Amanda Noel said...

"It too shall pass" Great advice, Rachel. I use this saying whenever I get super stressed. I have learned that it DOES pass. And then things are fine and dandy. And it happens again, but it WILL pass. Don't worry. you are doing an AWESOME job, Alicia!
And by the way, are you sure those pics aren't Carlos????? hee hee! :)

AliciaDawn said...

It's a mini me of Carlos. He really does have my lips and nose though. We have been looking back at my baby pictures and that's for sure. His hair is looking more brown than black so I have a feeling that is gonna change.
: (