Sep 17, 2006

Bath time at Aunt Tam's




My sister, Tami gave him a bath at her house yesterday and had me take some pics because he looked so precious. I think you will agree he is precious.

Also, I was upset because he wasn't sleeping good at night and was fussy, well I've come to the conclusion that he was constipated. We started him on some prune juice in his formula and his poo is soo much softer. Last night we went to sleep at 11:30 and got up at 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I almost took a running leap down the stairs, LOL. Then he ate and fell back asleep at 7 am and we slept until 10:30. So, I had 8.5 hours of sleep total!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy. Hopefully that was the main reason, constipation. Keep your fingers crossed for me. This made a very happy Momma outta me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Constipation will make anyone fussy! Glad you figured it out so quickly! I'll have to remember that!