Sep 9, 2012

Buying a house


Is sooo stressful. Who knew if I wanted pimples all I had to do is buy a house. Well now that my husband is legal and has had a little time to build some credit, we are approved to buy a house. We are beyond excited!!! We put a contract on a house about a week ago. I hope everything goes well! I am having a hard time sleeping thinking about all the stuff I want to do to the house!!! Where we're living now is not the best to raise kids, so we are ready to get them in a nice neighborhood! Will keep everyone posted!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! Well, that pimple has a fruitful existence, indeed. ;) I’m happy for you, Alicia! If ever you find some things that are hard to prepare and configure, you could always ask for a professional’s advice from either a realtor or a lawyer. It is to make sure that you won’t overlook some things from the preparation, down to the purchase itself.

Kathleen Salazar

Unknown said...

I want your big tree for my house!!! :) Nice and shady!!!

AliciaDawn said...

I love that tree too!!!! Funny!

Armandina Skerl said...

I am happy that you finally got to buy a new house. Your excitement in decorating the house made me smile! I can tell that you will really have a great time living there. Do you already have an idea on how you will design the place? I’d love to know about it.

Armandina Skerl

AliciaDawn said...

Oh yes so many ideas, thanks!!

Richelle said...

I’m getting excited just hearing that you found a new house for your family! Is it the house in the picture? If so, the house certainly looks good on the outside, and it has a nice front yard too! How have the transactions been? Anyway, the good credit score of your husband can be very useful if you want to apply for a mortgage loan. That way, you won’t have to shoulder the heavy bulk of the price.


@Richelle Jelsma