Nov 15, 2011

Anatomy scan

This morning mom and I went to my anatomy scan for baby boy. I am always a little nervous when it comes to ultrasounds for some reason. It was a great appointment. Little man was moving around a lot and his heart rate was 142. I remember when it was in the 160's in the beginning and I thought for sure it was a girl... LOL. Yeah that's definitely not true. We got a 3rd confirmation that it is most def a boy. I feel so blessed and lucky to be having another baby and more thrilled that it's a little brother for Greyson. We haven't decided on a name yet which is funny because as soon as we knew what Greyson was he had a name. We just can't agree on one this time. I will have to go back in 4 weeks so he can do another scan because he couldn't see the heart as good as he wants to. But when I asked if what he did see so far looked OK, he said yes all is good! So, thank you God!




post signature

No comments: