Aug 27, 2009

Where the heck have I been????

I have been a very bad blogger the past couple months. I get like that. So many things have happened since I last blogged. We moved back to St. Peters, YAY! I am really happy about that because it means 60 less miles on both of our cars daily and not to mention I got some of my sanity back from not sitting in so much traffic. Rachel- I am sorry you will not get your daily St. Louis traffic report, but I had to...haha.

Rachel and JD Huse have finally gotten pregnant after trying for a very long time. I am thrilled to announce that! Most of my blog readers probably know them. So, if you're a prayer, please add them to your prayers for a healthy 9 mos. I know the baby will be gorgeous no matter what with their looks. Their daughter Lorelai is a doll and very smart!

Last Greyson turned 3 on August 25th! We can't believe he is that old already. Why must it fly by? I love every single day with him and feel blessed to be his mommy. Since his birthday fell on a weekday I called a great friend, Angie McCarthy, and asked her to join us at Chuck E. Cheese's. We had so much fun! So, thanks Angie, Collin, and Austin for coming and celebrating his birthday with us!






Yesterday I brought him to get a pair of Sketchers he kept saying he wanted on T.V. $50.00 later, he is in Heaven and puts them on and takes them off like 10 times a day.
I sure hope they last a while....



This Saturday we will have his birthday party with my family at the park. I rented a Spongebob cake pan, this should be very interesting.I didn't plan on making the cake but my sister Tami thinks we should......oh my! Then today when Greyson and I checked the mail, there was a surprise from Rachel and Lorelai in there! Rachel made Greyson a shirt and crayon holder! What a sweetie! I love surprises! Here is a picture of him with both of them.


I am going to try to get back on the blogging bandwagon, but I can't make any promises....




post signature

1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Seriously! Could you BE any sweeter!? Thank you for the congrats, Alicia. And thanks for the picture of G with his stuff.

AND, I love your header!

Cannot BELIEVE he's already three! I remember when you were pregnant and we would sit on the computer for hours, sharing belly pictures!