Mar 30, 2008

Busy yet still relaxing weekend

Well, we had to move my Grandma to a nursing home. Mom took her back to her apartment to live for a few days but she never did recognize it was her apartment. Mom knew then that the best thing for her would be to live in a nursing home. It is the same place she was living for physical therapy. She is really happy there and loves her nurses. That makes us feel much better. So, we had to move everything out of there on Saturday. I am still wondering what in the world she was going to do with all of those plates she owned. I'll never know.

Today was a good day, we relaxed all day. I took two naps and cooked a yummy lasagna during my second nap, it was on the couch. So, the weekend is over, but that's OK. Usually my weeks go so fast that Mondays aren't so bad. Thank God I love my job.

Here are some pics of Greyson that I took tonight!


1 comment:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Gosh, Greyson is getting to be such a young man!

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma! You should take a picture of all the plates she had. That's a nice memory!

And, did I read that right...? You cooked a lasagna during your second nap? Because, if that's the case....I'd like your secret.