Oct 16, 2007

My very first car accident......

happened today. I was on Hwy 70 between Mid Rivers and Elsberry exit. We were scooting and stopping. I hit the guy in front of me. I was so sick to my stomach and my heart was racing like a horse. I feel very,very blessed really. It could have been so much worse. The guys truck wasn't even scratched. He had a designer plate under his licence plate and I smashed that like a porcelain plate....oops. Anyway my car was a little scratched above the licence plate and my plate looked like a wadded up piece of paper, and the dealership plate around it was in pieces. So, I asked the guy what we should do since it wasn't really worth calling the cops for. He asked me for $20.00 to replace the thing I broke. So, I wrote him a check and we were on our way. But, talk about scary. I have never been through anything like that, thank God. I was about to puke........

No comments: